Saturday, January 7, 2012

Do what you like, do it the best you can, keep doing it until it's not fun anymore.

So, this is it. I finally worked up the courage to post something here on the World Wide Web for anyone to see; what better motivation to finally start  blogging than a challenge? 
It's all supposed to be fun, but a girl does need some motivation. The 52 Weeks of Color Challenge did it for me.
No, I can't promise fancy words or pretty pictures. I'll just be doing my best and hopefully, I'll learn along the way. I hope you can bare with me on this crazy ride !
I'll be blogging about things that excite me; may them be a cute new outfit, an awesome LM I came across, or something completely random. It will just be All Things JuliaWe all have our own style and it's worth sharing. You never know, it might inspire you or spark a new idea ! 

2 comments:

Lashae Karsin said...

Very cute!! Welcome to the crazy world of blogging. =)

Julia Kamachi said...

Thank you Lashae :)

Post a Comment

 
;